Re: convert MSAccess to PostgreSQL 7.3.2

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Oleg" <evdakov(at)iwk(dot)uka(dot)de>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: convert MSAccess to PostgreSQL 7.3.2
Date: 2003-11-27 08:44:02
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Oleg,

Unfortunately there is no migration wizard in pga3. My only suggestion
is to re-register the dll for pga2 - in the 3 or so years it's been out
noone has ever reported this problem so I can only assume it didn't
register correctly the first time round. You might also try a manual
registration from the Tools -> Options dialogue.

Alternatively, I believe there are some papers on database migration on
http://techdocs.postgresql.org.

Regards, Dave.