7.4 Presskits

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "Devrim GUNDUZ" <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>, "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Subject: 7.4 Presskits
Date: 2003-11-17 12:17:00
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi Guys,

The following work has now been completed:

- All the URLs in the presskit74.html files now point to the appropriate
.html versions of each file.

- All the URLs in the presskit74.txt files now point to the appropriate
.html versions of each file *with the exception of the Japanese one
which I cannot edit*.

- All files are in the website CVS.

- All files are in the build system as appropriate.

- I corrected PGAdmin to pgAdmin in the php files.

Obviously it will take up to 24 hours for the files to work around the
mirrors and the search engine.

Josh: Some of the translations aren't formatting correctly in my browser
for non-obvious reasons (perhaps I don't have the fonts and IE is
getting upset?). Anyway, can you get each translator to check their file
looks OK?

Cheers, Dave.