The following work has now been completed:
- All the URLs in the presskit74.html files now point to the appropriate
.html versions of each file.
- All the URLs in the presskit74.txt files now point to the appropriate
.html versions of each file *with the exception of the Japanese one
which I cannot edit*.
- All files are in the website CVS.
- All files are in the build system as appropriate.
- I corrected PGAdmin to pgAdmin in the php files.
Obviously it will take up to 24 hours for the files to work around the
mirrors and the search engine.
Josh: Some of the translations aren't formatting correctly in my browser
for non-obvious reasons (perhaps I don't have the fonts and IE is
getting upset?). Anyway, can you get each translator to check their file
pgsql-www by date
|Next:||From: Marc G. Fournier||Date: 2003-11-17 15:46:18|
|Subject: Re: Problem in developer beta page|
|Previous:||From: Tommi Maekitalo||Date: 2003-11-17 09:52:25|
|Subject: Re: Release now live ...|