Re: XP Pro cygipc/PostgreSQL test report

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Jason Tishler" <jason(at)tishler(dot)net>, "Pgsql-Cygwin" <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Cygwin" <cygwin(at)cygwin(dot)com>
Subject: Re: XP Pro cygipc/PostgreSQL test report
Date: 2003-04-15 19:16:47
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Hi Jason,

I thought it was XP Home that had problems? I've run on Pro for ages
with no issues - in fact that was what I regression tested 7.3 on during
the call for platforms in the beta.

Regards, Dave

http://www.tishler.net/jason/software/postgresql/postgresql-7.3.2.README

Jason

Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D 8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6