Re: Problem with locale

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Erol Oz" <eroloz(at)esg(dot)com(dot)tr>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Problem with locale
Date: 2002-10-15 11:35:50
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

I found a nasty issue with some Microsoft code that seems to be causing this problem (now there's a first ;-) ). I've worked around it and think the fix is good - can you please test it with the binaries from http://cvs.pgadmin.org/ in the binaries folder (instructions in the readme).

Regards, Dave.