Windows Connectivity Problems

From: Jim Hines <jhines(at)wdtv(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Windows Connectivity Problems
Date: 2001-07-09 17:01:18
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi all,
I've been trying to get the windows psqlodbc driver working for a few days
now with zero luck. I am using what I believe is the latest version of the
windoze ODBC driver. Note that I had this working just fine with postgresql
6.5.

When trying to access a database through Excel, I immediatly get the error:
MSQRY32 caused a stack fault in PSQLODBC.DLL at 0167-011a6c27.

I can list the registers if necessary.

I have tried on two different Windows machines and the same thing happens on
both. Does anybody have any idea why this may be happening?

Both windows boxes tested are using Win98 with Office 97.
Linux database server is Redhat 7.1 w/2.4.5 kernel on a 586, PSQL v7.1.2
installed from RPMs.

Thanks,
--
Jim Hines