Re: [ADMIN] Overloading functions that are used by operators.

From: "Donald Fraser" <demolish(at)cwgsy(dot)net>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "[pgADMIN]" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] Overloading functions that are used by operators.
Date: 2003-07-11 10:50:44
Lists: pgadmin-support

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Donald Fraser" <demolish(at)cwgsy(dot)net>; "Andreas Pflug"
<pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 11:11 AM
Subject: RE: [ADMIN] [pgadmin-support] Overloading functions that are used by
operators.

pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
(you can check the header of this email - it should be the same...)
Andreas said that he was having problems too + none of the snap-shots were
updated last night (or if they were the dates are wrong).
Normally I have a list of 10 - 20 emails from PostgreSQL to wake up to with my
morning coffee... not one today?
I'll leave it over the weekend and may be by Monday it will have sorted it self
out.

Thanks again.
Donald