Re: SIGSEGV in postgres 7.0.0 for QNX

From: "Maurizio" <maurizio(dot)c(at)libero(dot)it>
To: "Peter Eisentraut" <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: "PostgreSQL Development" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SIGSEGV in postgres 7.0.0 for QNX
Date: 2000-09-30 09:02:34
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Sorry for the delay but I can't find gdb.

I already looked at the doc/FAQ_QNX4 file but I didn't find any help.

At the moment I'm tring to fix the problem, also with the QNX italian
reseller, but we can't undestand if the problem is the QNX configuration or
the PGSQL QNX version.

Today I also tried POSTGRES 7.0.2 but I obtained the same error.

Please could you give me any other ideas to fix the problem ?

Thanks.
Maurizio Cauci
www.dreamtech-it.com