Re: using large objects with jdbc/odbc

From: "Peter Mount" <peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk>
To: "John Thorhauer" <jthorhauer(at)phoenixcolor(dot)com>, "postgres-inter" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: using large objects with jdbc/odbc
Date: 2000-08-22 17:01:13
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

This error is from the backend. Its saying it doesn't know how to convert lo
to and from int4. You'll need to create some functions to handle this
conversion.

Peter

--
Peter T Mount peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk, me(at)petermount(dot)com
Homepage: http://www.retep.org.uk Contact details: http://petermount.com