Comprehensive PostgreSQL Administration
Date: 2017-07-17 – 2017-07-21
- Postgres System Architecture
- Installation and Getting Started
- Creating, Managing Databases
- User Tools – Using PSQL
- GUI Tools - Using pgAdmin 4
- Security Basics
- SQL Primer
- Backup and Recovery
- Routine Maintenance
- Postgres Data Dictionary
- Moving Data
Advanced DBA Skills and Topics:
- SQL Tuning
- Performance Tuning
- Streaming Replication
- Connection Pooling
- Table Partitioning
- Extension Modules
- Upgrading Best Practices
- Basic experience in database administration and knowledge of RDBMS concepts
- Basic experience with the use of the Linux operating system is helpful
This course includes one complimentary attempt at the PostgreSQL Associate Certification exam.
Location: Live Online
Seats are limited, register now reserve your spot today. Call for additional discounts on 3 or more seats.
Register Now Click Here
Note: Certifications offered by EnterpriseDB is an independent certification, and are not reviewed or endorsed by the PostgreSQL Community.
Posted by EnterpriseDB Corporation (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Note: The PostgreSQL Global Development Group does not endorse any
events run by third parties. No guarantee of the quality of events is offered