Trouble linking with libpq

From: "Robert J(dot) Sprawls" <rsprawls(at)telocity(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Trouble linking with libpq
Date: 2001-10-06 04:57:42
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
    I've tried for about two days now and I'm just not seeing whats wrong. I
used standard installation so the lib directory is /usr/local/pgsql/lib and
I'm using -llibpq, but for some odd reason, the linker is not seeing libpq.
Can someone point out where I'm going wrong? If you need more info, I can
post a clipped version of the makefile, but this happens when doing
command-line as well.

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: ljbDate: 2001-10-07 00:50:00