Re: Error number 35603 Invalid key

From: "Petri Jooste" <RKWJPJ(at)puknet(dot)puk(dot)ac(dot)za>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Error number 35603 Invalid key
Date: 2002-10-23 07:05:09
Lists: pgadmin-support
Thanks for the reply.
I tried to recreate the error but cannot at the moment because the linux machine
with the postgres server is not available.  Then I tried to recreate the error
using postgres on cygwin and now I do not get the error.
My first guess is that it has something to do with permissions, because
now (on cygwin) the Table form of pgAdmin get its "owner" field
automatically filled with my username.
The linux-based postgres has been set up to use md5 authentication.
Could that be the problem ?

================
Mr. JP (Petri) Jooste
Skool vir Modelleringswetenskappe
School of Modelling Sciences
Vaal Triangle Campus
Potchefstroom University for Christian Higher Education
South Africa

Hierdie boodskap (en aanhangsels) is onderhewig aan beperkings en 'n vrywaringsklousule. Volledige besonderhede beskikbaar by http://www.puk.ac.za/itb/e-pos/disclaimer.html , of by itbsekr(at)puknet(dot)puk(dot)ac(dot)za

This message (and attachments) is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to http://www.puk.ac.za/itb/e-pos/disclaimer.html for full details, or at itbsekr(at)puknet(dot)puk(dot)ac(dot)za

>>> "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk> 10/22/02 11:59 >>>
Hi,

Can you recreate the error with logging switched to Full Debug (under
Tools -> Options) and send the logfiles please?

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2002-10-23 07:17:39
Subject: Re: Foreign key creation in pgadmin