Looking for good reference materials for SQL programming.

From: "Eric Naujock " <naujocke(at)abacusii(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Looking for good reference materials for SQL programming.
Date: 2001-05-09 11:47:32
Lists: pgsql-novice
I have been playing with postgresql for a while and have a copy of the book Postgresql on order.

Are there any good reference materials available to teach how to do effective SQL and relational database design. I would prefer something more platform neutral but covers the theroy and concepts of good database design. Does anyone here have any suggestions for such materials?

Thanks in advance.

pgsql-novice by date