From: "Ian Harding" <iharding(at)tpchd(dot)org>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: problem..
Date: 2004-08-31 14:51:29
Lists: pgsql-general
I am trying to build and have a small problem.  It builds fine but when I try to createlang, I get the dreaded "...server closed the connection unexpectedly..." error and the log just says "server process was terminated by signal 6"

Can anyone tell me where to start troubleshooting this?

This is on NetBSD 2.0 BETA, PostgreSQL 7.4.3.  The only reason this is an issue is that the package maintainers have not gotten around to the pltcl package yet, so I am hacking at it myself.

pgsql-general by date

Next:From: Dennis GearonDate: 2004-08-31 15:08:30