Re: Acucobol, ODBC and Postgres

From: Jonathan Foy <thefoy(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Korry Douglas <korry(dot)douglas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Acucobol, ODBC and Postgres
Date: 2010-04-07 20:55:45
Lists: pgsql-odbc
The application is actually launched from a windows box via a thin
client...I'm not sure how I would run it with strace.

However, I'm fairly sure I'm pulling in the correct one, if I change the
port it fails, as it should.  Switch it back and it works. Of all the odbc
entries on the system (from a root level search for both odbc.ini and
.odbc.ini), only the one has this database entry in it at all.  And it WILL
connect, just not do what I want it to.