Re: June Meeting? Can ShareChive host it?

From: Sailesh Krishnamurthy <sailesh(at)cs(dot)berkeley(dot)edu>
To: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Cc: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: June Meeting? Can ShareChive host it?
Date: 2004-06-03 00:45:34
Lists: sfpug

    Josh> Sailesh,
    >> I think I should be able to make it .. my fiancee is out of
    >> town, and I get to partyyyy .. oh wait.

    Josh> If this is your idea of a party, you need to get off campus
    Josh> more.  ;-)

That's what the "oh wait" was all about :-)

    Josh> Hey, you want to do a presentation on TelegraphCQ at our
    Josh> next regular meeting?  (probably September).

I could definitely do that. I have a deadline at the end of August for
a conference which will be done by labour day. If you guys are meeting
after that, I could do my presentation then. In fact, maybe I'll bring
along our conference demonstration if it works out okay :-)

--
Pip-pip
Sailesh