RI status report #3

From: wieck(at)debis(dot)com (Jan Wieck)
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org (PostgreSQL HACKERS)
Subject: RI status report #3
Date: 1999-09-30 14:57:10
Lists: pgsql-hackers
One more step forward,

    I've  created  function  shells  and  the appropriate pg_proc
    entries for all the FOREIGN KEY constraint triggers.

    The builtin language is now also accepted by CREATE  TRIGGER.

    The new trigger functions are in utils/adt/ri_triggers.c (new
    file).  They have no functionality up to now  -  just  put  a
    NOTICE  that  they're called and that's it. Will work on some
    general local functions soon.

Jan

Next:From: Lamar OwenDate: 1999-09-30 15:46:01