Re: Trying to add features to pgMigration

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "John McCawley" <jmccawley(at)worleyco(dot)com>, "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Subject: Re: Trying to add features to pgMigration
Date: 2002-06-11 19:47:45
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi John,

The current dev code is being designed primarily for 7.3, hence the schemas you see. To support older versions of PostgreSQL, a dummy schema called 'public' is used. You should find all the missing objects under there (languages are the only objects that are not in schemas).

I don't think there are any more major changes to pgSchema to make at the moment (since my commit at around 1630BST today), so you should be OK to update from cvs and go for it.

We'd appreciate any patches you may care to send our way :-)

Regards, Dave.