need to know how to mount a harddrive using Cygwin

From: James <jameslynch(at)shaw(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: need to know how to mount a harddrive using Cygwin
Date: 2004-03-13 07:27:13
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
any help would be nice
I am in winxp and have connected an unix harddrive with 3 partions on it but I
cannt view the drive in xp and need to get access to the files on the drive
I am logged in to msn messanger and if someone could walk my thru this I would
be very grateful

my msn address is james_lynch8(at)hotmail(dot)com someone please message me with help
or email me what i need to do tia...

pgsql-cygwin by date

Next:From: David MitchellDate: 2004-03-14 19:26:21