Re: What's up?

From: Peter Geoghegan <peter(dot)geoghegan86(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Greg Stark <stark(at)mit(dot)edu>
Cc: Alex Markelov <alex(dot)markelov(at)gmail(dot)com>, iepug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: What's up?
Date: 2010-05-06 15:33:15
Lists: iepug
> I'm actually back, just, but still jetlagged. However, a conflict has
> arisen. The conflict is also at a pub though.... The Bull & Castle
> near, well, the castle. Two pub events may be beyond me tonight, but
> I'll try to make it to say hi if I'm still awake.

Uh, this is a big mess now :-)

Myself and Ray have already agreed to meet in Maynooth, Co.Kildare
later. However, he's going into the city anyway, so I guess we could
do it there, and maybe meet up with you (although I'm hesitant to do
that given your circumstances). He is currently only contactable my
phone, so he won't read this until tonight at the earliest. I am
separately meeting Alex on Saturday.

Do you think you could manage to meet with us on Saturday Greg? That
might be preferable.

Regards,
Peter