I am new here,
it is a question about "how to colaborate" and/or "where to find", in the
scope of temporal database...
I see the Temporal Postgres,
"a project for making tools and documentation that people can use to better
manage, query, and maintain time data in Postgres",
* the project is oversized for my needs ...
* there are NO complementar "pure SQL" library for manage "sheduling
Searching I find something more close to my necessities, the S.Bailey's
TIMESPAN model, at
BUT it is not ready for practical use (it is more for didactic use)... THEN
that is what I need.
1) There are another project, similar or better than my!? There are "pure
SQL standard libraries" for this?
2) Why something similar (manage events without pg-extension) is not into
the temporal.projects.postgresql.org ?
3) There are another "good place" for colaborate with a simple and "pure
SQL" library project?
Can I colaborate to the wiki-page? see