Re: case study

From: "Guido Barosio" <gbarosio(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Robert Bernier" <robert(dot)bernier5(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: case study
Date: 2006-03-14 10:30:33
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Sorry, tab + space bar = mail sent by error.

   Basically, I have a first case study to prepare:

Globant.com <http://globant.com/>, south american, argentinean (off-shore IT
services) company that provides database administration support. The guide
that I am requesting consists of several questions with a certain order. I
can't remember right now who sand me that guide time ago, and now I am not
able to find it. (tho, it was sent to another email address, not valid
anymore). The contact was done via irc, in #postgresql (freenode).

    If this is not available, I will prepare the case study on my own and
let you have the doc for a  first readup, is that ok?

    Regards,
Guido Barosio

--
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  .