Re: PostgreSQL monitoring

From: Vladimir Rusinov <vladimir(at)greenmice(dot)info>
To: Jaume Sabater <jsabater(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL monitoring
Date: 2009-01-22 17:54:56
Lists: pgsql-admin
On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 8:30 PM, Jaume Sabater <jsabater(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 5:51 PM, Vladimir Rusinov
> <vladimir(at)greenmice(dot)info> wrote:
>
> >> And I am in the process of writing a bunch of scripts that the Zabbix
> >> agent will execute to feed the server with information, so that alerts
> >> and graphs can be produced.
> >
> > Oh, I have exactly the same in my plans. Where it would possible to
> download
> > them (if would)?
>
> Of course you would but, honestly, it is not on top of my TODO list. I
> will have to do them, eventually, but I don't see it happening in the
> next 4 weeks. Feel free to get started with something and I'll
> contribute with what I have as soon as I can (quite busy at work at
> the moment, sorry). :)

Don't worry, I understand you. I'm just asking where I could find if your
tools are completed and compare it to mine. Are you going to post link to
this list?
It's also not on top of my TODO list, and I also think it should not be
ready earlier then in 2-3 weeks. I'll post my templates and scripts to
http://greenmice.info/ It's mostly on russian, but I'm translating most
interesting posts to english, but it could take one more week. :( And I can
also post link to this list if anyone interesed.

--
Vladimir Rusinov
http://greenmice.info/