Re: Need Suggestion about new version of PostgresSQL 8.1

From: "Qingqing Zhou" <zhouqq(at)cs(dot)toronto(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Need Suggestion about new version of PostgresSQL 8.1
Date: 2005-12-23 20:58:08
Lists: pgsql-admin
"Mohamed Fazil" <mohdfazil_p_a(at)yahoo(dot)com> wrote

>  I am planning to impliment the new release of Postgres SQL 8.1 in my
> application. Before implimenting i would like to know if Postgres SQL 8.1
> is stable enough or should Postgres SQL 8.0 be choosen.

Well, there are proofs that both versions are very stable, and there is no
observation indicating which version is even better. Version 8.1 has more
functionalities than 8.0, so check out if the functionalities match your
requirements.

Regards,
Qingqing