Re: February Meeting Topic?

From: Jon Asher <jon(dot)asher(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Cc: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: February Meeting Topic?
Date: 2006-01-16 05:01:20
Lists: sfpug
Hi all,

I'd be glad to give a presentation on the next generation of Microsoft .NET
technology (.NET 2.0) and how the Postgres driver for .NET, Npgsql, is
evolving to incorporate new .NET features.   Some of the Npgsql work is
being done here in SF.   Talking points would include:
- .NET provider model
- ADO.NET data caching model
- Npgsql development plans

I can also talk about Atlas, the new framework for adding Ajax features to
ASP.NET applications, and how it's driving more internet start-ups into the
.NET camp (believe it or not).

Jon