How to contribute to site?

From: Francisco Reyes <lists(at)stringsutils(dot)com>
To: Postgresql WWW List <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: How to contribute to site?
Date: 2008-07-19 01:32:42
Lists: pgsql-www
I am looking at and don't see any pointers on
how one contributes to the pg doc project.

Also checked and the wiki in

Any URLs or any pointers on how to contribute?
I particular I want to provide examples for this page:

I spent the better part of an afternoon figuring out how to make a dynamic
function to send data to the proper partition.

I recall there was a presentation in a PDF that had a sample, but could not
find it anymore. Neither could find any examples.

Figure I could share what I have so others have a starting point when doing

pgsql-www by date