Re: dropping connection

From: Michael Shapiro <mshapiro51(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org, John <jfabiani(at)yolo(dot)com>
Subject: Re: dropping connection
Date: 2009-10-13 18:50:09
Lists: pgadmin-support
The connection to the database is dropped occasionally (as far as I can
tell, independently of internet connectivity issues).  I have experienced
this quite a lot. I do not think it is PgAdmin that drops the connection.
Could be postgres itself is dropping the connection.

There have been a number of requests for PgAdmin to ty to reestablish the
connection "behind the scenes" (at least once) before giving up and
reporting a lost connection.