Re: initdb: failed

From: Adam Lang <raider(dot)adam(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: initdb: failed
Date: 2004-07-27 15:17:09
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
I am still failign on initdb.  I followed the instructions to the
letter.  I uninstalled cygwin and did it from scratch.  This is what I
am getting.  Also, no log file is being created in /var/log. either.

Signal 12
Signal 12
50
creating configuration files... ok
creating template1 database in /var/postgresql/data/base/1... Signal 12

initdb: failed

postgres(at)napoleon ~

--
                     Back to thy punishment,
False fugitive, and to thy speed add wings,