Data Replication

From: "roody senecal" <roodysenecal(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Data Replication
Date: 2007-12-12 02:02:58
Lists: pgsql-novice
I own a small yoga studio, we developed an application to manager the
studio, with a postgres backen. However now we are opening a second studio,
do your a software/tools that can help us replicate/synth the data so that
each studio have the same information. (this does not have to be continous,
we want to synch them once a day, at the end of the day, so in the morning
the data are the same)

roody

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: plu tardDate: 2007-12-12 09:33:33