PostgreSQL 8.4.1 - ERROR: column "reltriggers" does not exist

From: k_b0000(at)yahoo(dot)se
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL 8.4.1 - ERROR: column "reltriggers" does not exist
Date: 2009-10-20 17:20:45
Lists: pgsql-admin
Hi.

We use PostgreSQL 8.4.1 on linux.
In one of the databases we use we see the following problem.

database=# \d table001
ERROR:  column "reltriggers" does not exist
LINE 1: SELECT relhasindex, relkind, relchecks, reltriggers, relhasr...
                                                 ^

As i understand from from seaching the archives reltriggers was changed in
8.4, what i do not understand is what to do about it.

Is there a fix or SQL i can apply or run to fix this issue, or would it be
possible to dump all data and re-import it?

Any suggestion on what can be done?

Thanks!

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Plugge, Joe R.Date: 2009-10-20 18:16:51
Previous:From: Tena SakaiDate: 2009-10-20 16:11:05
Subject: can I get a bit more attribute out of \dt directive?