Re: T-Shirts

From: "Gabriele Bartolini" <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum" <ads(at)pgug(dot)de>
Cc: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: T-Shirts
Date: 2007-09-07 10:19:43
Lists: pgeu-general
Ciao Andreas,

   do not forget that we have lots of blue t-shirts that we can distribute
for European events as well. We have a meeting at the Prato Linux User Group
next week and hopefully we will sort things out - after holidays and well
deserved rest.

   Every event in Europe should use them with no problem and - probably -
with no pre-finance need.