Re: [INTERFACES] Latest postodbc?

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: David Foster <dfoster(at)panix(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org, postodbc-users(at)listserv(dot)direct(dot)net
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] Latest postodbc?
Date: 1998-03-19 17:03:48
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

On Thu, 19 Mar 1998, David Foster wrote:

> Where is the latest version of PostODBC. Is it posrc31.zip, dated Feb. 12?
>
> Over the last week there have been a slew of messages stating that the latest
> version can be found at ftp.postgresql.org, but I can't find a version of
> PostODBC
> there, does anyone have a URL? If found the above file at
> postodbc.magenet.com,
> but have no idea if it's the latest version.

The latest version is included with v6.3, and isn't backwards
compatible with pre-v6.3 servers (our fault, we changed the internal
communications protocols)...

Last I heard from Julie, she was hoping to have a couple of
nagging bugs worked out of PostODBC sometime this week, *but* if anyone
out there can help her out (ie. anyone out there know anything about
Windows programming??), I know she'd be much appreciatative about it...

> PS.
> Should we now consider the postodbc-users list dead, and stop cross-posting
> there?

Yes...