8.2 Crash on Query

From: "D(dot) Hageman" <dhageman(at)dracken(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: 8.2 Crash on Query
Date: 2007-01-02 18:23:59
Lists: pgsql-hackers
I have been able to crash the database consistently on a Fedora Core 5
machine running postgresql 8.2.0.

The attached files are an example database (crash.shema) and the query
that is used (crash.sql) as well as the log output from turning on all the
debugging (crash.log).

I have a couple of other queries that do this as well, but this is the
first one that I noticed.  This database schema and query works fine
version 8.1.4.

--
||  D. Hageman                    <dhageman(at)dracken(dot)com>  ||