Re: sql tidy formatter?

From: Jeff Frost <jeff(at)frostconsultingllc(dot)com>
To: Jon Asher <jon(dot)asher(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: sql tidy formatter?
Date: 2006-11-08 23:00:56
Lists: sfpug
Well, vim and nedit on *ix systems and textpad on windows do syntax
highlighting, but neither does formatting that I am aware of..by formatting, I
mean indenting for readability, and not just colorful highlighting like I've
already got with the editors.  Looks like the one you sent just does the
syntax highlighting.