psql and autocommit

From: Tsirkin Evgeny <tsurkin(at)mail(dot)jct(dot)ac(dot)il>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: psql and autocommit
Date: 2004-08-23 13:21:33
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi all!
I am using 7.3.4
while executing psql -c the query is not commited
that is probably because i have setted the autocommit = false
However that is very unheandy - i have to add begin and
commit to my shell scripts.I beleave that automatically
commiting the psql -c queries is very logical thing.
Is there a way to avoid this ?
If that is not changed in 7.4 maybe it should be in
future versions?
Thanks.

--
Evgeny.