Veritas Filesystem

From: Trevor Astrope <astrope(at)tabbweb(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Veritas Filesystem
Date: 2004-01-30 14:48:28
Lists: pgsql-admin
We're planning on using veritas filesystem and volume manager with linux
and an hitachi disk array. I'm wondering if anyone has any experiences
with veritas fs and vm on linux and hitachi both good and bad.

Also, has anyone compared veritas fs with any of the other linux
filesystems, like xfs and jfs, as well as lvm vs the veritas vm...

Thanks a lot,

Trevor

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: JeffDate: 2004-01-30 15:18:07