Re: Possible bug in ECPGlib thread-safety (Postgres

From: Philip Yarra <philip(at)utiba(dot)com>
To: Demetres Pantermalis <dpant(at)intracom(dot)gr>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Possible bug in ECPGlib thread-safety (Postgres
Date: 2003-12-04 12:08:12
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hi Demetres, I'm the guy whose emails you quoted below!

You *must* always use the AT conn_name in a multi-threaded application...
using SET CONNECTION will not work.

I assume your test results work if you use the thread test application as
included (I wrote it, so I'd be interested to know if it works, as I have
not tested RH9 and SunOS5.8 (though I tested RH7.3 and SunOS2.6)

Regards, Philip Yarra.