Re: NLS: Swedish update of psql.po

From: Dennis Bjorklund <db(at)zigo(dot)dhs(dot)org>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: NLS: Swedish update of psql.po
Date: 2003-10-25 16:20:16
Lists: pgsql-patches
On Sat, 18 Oct 2003, Dennis Bjorklund wrote:

> All strings in the swedish psql.po have been translated.

The above have not been commited.

I also see on the translate page that pg_dump is now at 99%, it was at a
beautiful 100% before..

Is it possible to get cvs access, with say a promise that I only touch the
swedish po files.

It would be much easier to just keep the files translated if one can make
a couple of changes and check it in, instead of trying to do a lot of
changes at a time so that it's worth the extra job of sending mails.

--
/Dennis