GUI (specific frontend) for Postgres on a PDA -GTK or Tcl/Tk?

From: Tomas Bujak <xbujak(at)informatics(dot)muni(dot)cz>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: GUI (specific frontend) for Postgres on a PDA -GTK or Tcl/Tk?
Date: 2003-07-27 01:55:15
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Please I definitely need an advice which of these tools is better - it
means easier and faster to learn.
I have a middle-large experience with C , but although I am worried of
robust architecture of Gtk+ (special datatypes, functions, etc.).
It seems to be very powerful but hard to get in.

And Tcl/Tk (or do you know about any other -- better possibility)
means to learn it from scratch ....and it's interpreted --maybe not good
for a PDA (common iPaQ)

Many thanks forward;