Re: Help needed in testing my code.

From: Srikanth M <srikanth_m(at)students(dot)iiit(dot)net>
To: Sailesh Krishnamurthy <sailesh(at)cs(dot)berkeley(dot)edu>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Help needed in testing my code.
Date: 2003-05-28 10:19:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Dear Sir
I am new to postgres and dont know the excat procedure of
testing my code, okay i will use elog, but please tell me the procedure
of testing that.

for example,pls tell what should i do after i add code, what make files
should i run and where should i place the new executables.

Thanks for ur reply.

Srikanth.

runOn 28 May 2003,

--
big fan of not reinventing the wheel - good programmers write code,
great programmers steal code ;-)