initdb + locale problem

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL Development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: initdb + locale problem
Date: 2001-11-30 18:11:27
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I don't seem to get the locale/LIKE warning message during initdb, even
though pg_controldata shows a non-C locale being used.

I also don't see an "invalid LC_COLLATE setting" when setting LC_COLLATE
to nonsense, though I don't know if that ever was the case.

Will look further...

--
Peter Eisentraut peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net