Re: Best WebInterface...?

From: "Brett W(dot) McCoy" <bmccoy(at)chapelperilous(dot)net>
To: Herb Pabst <herbie(at)nextearth(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-list <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Best WebInterface...?
Date: 2001-01-29 23:48:47
Lists: pgsql-novice
On Mon, 29 Jan 2001, Herb Pabst wrote:

> I'm think of using PHP with Postgresql. Are there
> any limitations to PHP that will keep me from
> using PGsql to it fullest? Any recommendations?

It all depends on what you are planning to do.  There really is no single
'best interface', IMHO.

-- Brett
                                     http://www.chapelperilous.net/~bmccoy/
I think a relationship is like a shark.  It has to constantly move forward
or it dies.  Well, what we have on our hands here is a dead shark.
		-- Woody Allen