Cygwin restore problem

From: Herbert Ambos <herbert(at)hindang(dot)msuiit(dot)edu(dot)ph>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Cygwin restore problem
Date: 2001-03-20 10:10:31
Lists: pgsql-ports
I have installed the following on the Pentium 200 MMX machine

	Cygwin 1.1.8 with the latest cygwin1.dll snapshot
	PostgreSQL7.1beta5
	Win2K

everything seems to be fine until i restored a database with about 30
tables and 6 containing about 20K rows which was dumped using the
pg_dump utility without any parameters (I prefer this since dumping data
as proper insert string is too slow to load), the following error occured

	ERROR: try to increase WAL-FILES         <----- how?

I was time constrained since i need to go to the office.  Hope u guys can
help

thank you very much

herbert