Re: PostgreSQL aggregate function documentation

From: Isaac Wilcox <iwilcox(at)tirin(dot)openworld(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
Cc: Documentation List <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL aggregate function documentation
Date: 2000-06-16 00:10:02
Lists: pgsql-docs pgsql-hackers

> > OK, if you don't tell me that someone is already planning to do it,
> > and if I can glean the info I need from the source, then I'll attempt
> > to write some docs on what aggregates are supported and how to use
> > them, and mail them to you.
>
> Great! Please cc: the docs or hackers mailing lists to make sure the
> patches are not lost...

[snip]

The patches are attached. Be great if you could check them over to make sure
all relevant content (and markup) is there...

There are three patches - one for sql.sgml (tutorial), one for syntax.sgml
(user) and the main one for func.sgml (user).

Isaac.

:)

Attachment Content-Type Size
sql.sgml.udiff text/plain 360 bytes