Re: [HACKERS] Re: [PORTS] RedHat6.0 & Alpha

From: Ryan Kirkpatrick <rkirkpat(at)nag(dot)cs(dot)colorado(dot)edu>
To: Oliver Elphick <olly(at)lfix(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: Christopher C Chimelis <chris(at)beezer(dot)med(dot)miami(dot)edu>, pgsql-ports(at)postgreSQL(dot)org, Postgres Hackers List <hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>, debian-alpha(at)lists(dot)debian(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Re: [PORTS] RedHat6.0 & Alpha
Date: 1999-07-31 17:01:49
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-ports

On Sat, 31 Jul 1999, Oliver Elphick wrote:

> Ryan Kirkpatrick wrote:
> > If this is what you want to do, let me know, and I will not try
> >and generate a pgsql alpha deb myself (as Oliver asked in his email). This
> >will save me time and allow me to move on to actually processing the alpha
> >patches for the 6.6 pgsql tree.
>
> Sorry Ryan; I had not meant that _you_ should be generating the Debian
> package! I was just documenting the process.

After reading other people's responses to your email, I figured
that out. But the email was addressed to me, and only CCed to others,
so it was a bit confusing at first. :) If I can be of any help though
in gettting the alpha Pgsql deps made, (testing out debs, etc...), feel
free to ask.

| "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain." |
| --- Philippians 1:21 (KJV) |
| Ryan Kirkpatrick | Boulder, Colorado | rkirkpat(at)nag(dot)cs(dot)colorado(dot)edu |
| http://www-ugrad.cs.colorado.edu/~rkirkpat/ |