More about "CREATE TABLE" from inside a function/trigger...

From: "Dominic J(dot) Eidson" <sauron(at)the-infinite(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: More about "CREATE TABLE" from inside a function/trigger...
Date: 2000-08-31 04:18:20
Lists: pgsql-hackers
As per my previous post on this matter:
http://www.postgresql.org/mhonarc/pgsql-general/2000-08/msg00326.html

... somebody responded to me in private (IIRC - don't remember the name,
and can't find it in the archives), saying that this had been fixed in 7.1
- I assumed this meant it already was in CVS, and as it turns out, that's
not the case. Having gotten latest (CVS as of a few hours ago) working and
loaded the database(s), I still get the exact same errors as before... Any
clues as to if/when this will be fixed? (If it won't, or is of so little
priority that it's far in the future - a simple "Won't happen" will work.)

Thanks in advance,
--
Dominic J. Eidson
                                        "Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!" - Gimli

Next:From: Alexey RaschepkinDate: 2000-08-31 05:07:08