Update on getting JDBC2 working with PostgreSQL

From: Peter T Mount <peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk>
To: PostgreSQL Interfaces List <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Update on getting JDBC2 working with PostgreSQL
Date: 1998-12-28 23:53:08
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Just a quick not to let everyone know how far I've got in getting the JDBC
driver working with JDK 2 (1.2).

Well, today I finally managed to start work on this (amongst everything
else that's been going on), and have managed to get the Makefile to detect
which version needs to be built.

I'm now working on getting the JDBC 1 driver up and running again after
moving some classes, and creating a few new ones, which was necessary to
allow the JDBC 2 stuff to be as transparent as possible, and to ensure
that existing code will not break.

At the rate I'm working on this, by this time tomorrow, I should have a
basic JDBC 1 & JDBC 2 driver posted to the patches list. This should have
all the JDBC 2 methods defined, but not necessarily implemented.

--
       Peter T Mount peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk
      Main Homepage: http://www.retep.org.uk

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Peter T MountDate: 1998-12-29 00:02:04