odbc (was: Re: ascii to character conversion in postgres)

From: Karel Zak <zakkr(at)zf(dot)jcu(dot)cz>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>, Alex Sokoloff <alex_sokoloff(at)yahoo(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: odbc (was: Re: ascii to character conversion in postgres)
Date: 2000-09-19 07:29:31
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> New proposal: forget ichar(), give the function two entries chr() and
> char().

OK, I will send patch for this and send domumentation for all
oracle_compat.c routines...

I don't want make some changes to contrib/odbc, because it's out of
me... but I have a question, Why in the contrib/odbc/odbc.c are total
same function as in oracle_compat.c (like ascii(), ichar(), repeat())?

Is it anything specific for ODBC?

Karel