Re: Using SETOF in plpgsql function

From: Karel Zak <zakkr(at)zf(dot)jcu(dot)cz>
To: Jan Wieck <janwieck(at)Yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: hlefebvre <hlefebvre(at)lexbase(dot)net>, pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Using SETOF in plpgsql function
Date: 2000-08-23 13:48:15
Lists: pgsql-sql

On Wed, 23 Aug 2000, Jan Wieck wrote:

> Before you ask: The mentioned redesign will NOT be done for
> 7.1, and I'm not sure if we will be able to do it for 7.2
> yet.

I hope that 7.2 :-), my query/plan cache is still outside current
interest and if core developers not will work on something like query
path redesign, the query/plan cache will still out.. :-(

Or already test query/plan cache anyone? IMHO it is good merge-able
to current source too.

Karel

PS. sorry of my small sigh for this.... :-)