Compiling with Perl Support [Solved]

From: Andy Lewis <alewis(at)mpsi(dot)net>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Compiling with Perl Support [Solved]
Date: 1998-05-23 21:15:38
Lists: pgsql-admin

I have fixed this problem. The docs should say that:

--prefix=BASEDIR must be specified in order for the --with-perl directive to
work. Otherwise it will fail.

Sorry....

Andy

I am trying to build Postgres 6.3.2 on Linux. I would like to build using the
"./configure --with-perl" directive.

The docs say:
--with-perl Enables the perl interface. Note that this
requires an installed version of postgreSQL.

So when I exectute the "./configure --with-perl" and configure finishes, I get
the following: