Re: Postgresql.org search engine.

From: Oleg Bartunov <oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgresql.org search engine.
Date: 2004-01-31 05:47:34
Lists: pgsql-www

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004, Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

I don't understand waht's the problem having postings in raw format stored
in filesystem, metadatt - in postgres and show component which combines
both sources to nice html page. Dave could get raw postings from filesystem
using metadata and index them without any problem. Marc could change
html wrapping everyday and everybody are happy :)

> Regards, Dave.

Regards,
Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83